Friday, August 10, 2007

About Me


I have been riding motorcycles off and on since I was fifteen. I have taken the MSF Beginners Riding Course and the Experienced Rider Course multiple times. I must admit until recently I found that I was really not proficient in handling a motorcycle especially a large touring bike.
A few months ago I ran across the Ride Like a Pro video and began practicing the exercises. I must admit, at first I had a very difficult time accomplishing the exercises. This was very frustrating for me and I now became determined to be able to master the exercises.
After spending a little time learning the techniques the friction zone, throttle, light rear break and most important HEAD AND EYES I now feel I am able to have full control of my motorcycle.
Now that I have become more proficient in handling the bike I have started looking for the next level. I will continue to post exercises, techniques and generally anything learned on better maneuverability of a motorcycle.

No comments: